Guides for Citing Sources
- American Psychological Association (APA) citation style from the Purdue OWL
- Modern Language Association (MLA) citation style from the Purdue OWL
- Chicago Manual of Style (CMS) online
- Scientific Style and Format (CSE) online
- Citation Styles Library Guide
- Annotated Bibliography Tutorial
- Code of Academic Integrity
Have a question about citing sources or citation styles? Ask a Librarian.
ZoteroBib is a free service that helps you build a bibliography or make citations instantly from any computer or device, without creating an account or installing any software.
Citation Management Software
What is citation management software?
Citation management software allow a user to organize and retrieve information, such as citations for books, articles, and Web sites, by interfacing with library databases. The citation manager then works with word-processing software to insert properly formatted footnotes or citations into a paper and create a properly formatted bibliography.
Which citation management programs are used at FULafia?
Individuals at Cornell use a variety of programs. The Cornell University Library currently supports
For help choosing a citation manager, contact us!
- Zotero is a free, open source, web-based tool for managing citations, organizing pdfs, and creating bibliographies.
- Mendeley is a free, web-based tool from Elsevier for managing references, creating bibliographies, and pdf organizer.
- EndNote is citation management software produced by Clarivate. A free 30-day trial is available through the EndNote website.